![]() |
| new Kitty rain gear! |
My daughter is Ava. She has 3 letters in her name. We lived in Italy for 3 months. We are back for 3 more!
18 February 2011
Resting in Rain
Wow...just 3 days until we will be back in Firenze! Can I just say I'm excited, thrilled, ecstatic, tickled, and enchanted to be flying back? Ok...I said it. But I'm also trying to conserve a bit of the delight so that we can rest up for the next week which will be crrrrazy. We flew into Seattle this past Monday and spent the day with my sister and her kiddos. How strange it is to be out of the Alaskan snow, and back into traffic jams! So it's here Ava and I have been resting in the rain, watching movies, chillin out for the last few days in the States, enjoying all the joys that the 'lower 48' offers us. We're also saying last goodbyes to our friends in the Pacific Northwest, getting to spend a little time with our favorite girl from Oregon, and heading up to Seattle to make some good memories together!
Sunday we depart for the non-stop 10 hour flight over to Paris, then we'll hop down to Firenze where the jetlag and 9 hour time adjustment will commence! I already know our first week back in Italy will be a busy but very fun one! Besides the task of unpacking and settling in the first few days, we'll have a dinner party, lunch with my adopted Italian 'family', and my birthday party with dancing, music, and lots of fun! Then, on top of the plans we've already made, I just realized there will be a Dance Fair in Firenze the first weekend we're around! It's 4 days of workshops, performances and auditions for all kinds of dance in Italy...you can check it all out here! Seriously, could a girl like me ask for anything more? It makes one just want to faint with elation! So I better go rest a little bit more before I overexert myself from the anticipation of it all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment