![]() |
| My dream car... |
Alright, I'm about to bite my own cheek while I've been chomping at the bit this week. I am soooooo ready to pack my bags and head off. Ready to set sail and hit the high seas! Alas, 5 more weeks till I go to Seattle, my first stop on my way to Firenze. So, what can I do while I count down the hours, days, minutes until I depart? Hmmm....well, I turned to cheddar cheese and bus maps today.
![]() |
| Yummmmmmmmmy |
1. Cheddar cheese. Seriously, I am not a foodie...I'm probably the one person who wants to move to Italy, yet does not have "Italian food" at the top of my list for reasons to go there! But for anyone who knows me, they all understand cheddar cheese is a big part of my life. A large portion of my very specific diet consists of this dairy product....mmm...orange colored calcium! And so what is a difficult item to find in Italy? Cheddar chesse, of course! Don't get me wrong, I've come to appreciate a good pecorino and parmigiano...I enjoy it, but there's always something left to be desired in my opinion. Maybe the lack of orange color? I don't know. But I will surely miss my Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese while I'm away...so I better indulge in it these next 5 weeks while I can! (Can we say I'll leave America 10 pounds heavier? Yes, indeed!)
![]() |
| Huh? |



No comments:
Post a Comment